Rosemary tea rinse is ideal for…
- stimulating hair growth
- soothing itchy, irritated scalps
- helping scalps with dandruff
- improving lackluster, dull hair
Benefits for hair…
Rosemary is a herb that stimulates hair growth by improving blood circulation in the scalp. Rosemary helps to discourage dandruff, soothe an itchy scalp, and it adds shine to the hair.
Recipe: Rosemary Tea Hair Rinse
Where to purchase: at your local grocery store for $1-2.
Preparation: rinse fresh rosemary leaves
1. Boil water with a tea kettle or in a small pan
2. Place two or three stems of fresh rosemary leaves into a bowl
3. Pour 2 cups of hot water over fresh rosemary leaves
4. Let the fresh rosemary steep for 10 min or until water is visibly darker. wait until water has cooled before removing rosemary leaves.
5. Pour rosemary infused water over hair, collecting water in another bowl. pour collected water over the hair.
6. Rinse your hair thoroughly with cold water.
Ways to use a rosemary tea rinse…
- use before shampooing or co-washing your hair
- use as a leave-in after shampooing or co-washing
Helpful articles on tea rinses…
photos courtesy of footage.shutterstock.com, fleaseason.com, veganbaking.com
photo courtesy of eatlivegrowpaleo.com